Stinky Outhouses

This blog follows my process as complete my senior research and development class. The focus of my final project is smelly outhouses.

Problem: High traffic public toilets are unpleasant to use when camping.

Purpose: The purpose of this study was to research and develop a solution that improves the experience of using high traffic public toilets.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Design Drivers

My solution is marketed toward the general outdoors enthusiast--campers, hikers, park goers. Considering the specific needs of this market, I am focusing on a product that is:

Lightweight
Portable
Extremely easy to use (considering the environment in which one would use it)
Sustainable (Not disposable. Refillable)
Modular (Maybe. I think it should have the ability to carry what you want or need.)
Attractive (of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment