Stinky Outhouses

This blog follows my process as complete my senior research and development class. The focus of my final project is smelly outhouses.

Problem: High traffic public toilets are unpleasant to use when camping.

Purpose: The purpose of this study was to research and develop a solution that improves the experience of using high traffic public toilets.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Who Am I?
I am a product design student who is passionate about craft, simplicity, and design for social good. I am also very passionate about teaching design to young people. I admire the playful creativity and imagination abound in young minds.

What Inspires Me?

Nature and its intelligent systems, young people, my peers, new places.

Six Words That Describe Me


Pensive
Tedious
Pragmatic
Unrelenting
Secretive
Sarcastic

No comments:

Post a Comment